Book a tee-time at Queen's Park. Contact us if you need any help or guidance.
Book a tee time
Choose one of the options below, which link through to our online booking system.
Tee times only available until 11.58am on Sundays. Opening times vary throughout the year and are dependent on trade.
If you need any help, please contact us:
Covid-19 update - 13/5/20
.We are pleased to announce that Queen's Park Golf Course is now open
The UK Government has provided clarification on outdoor recreation and rules on social distancing in England. In accordance with the guidelines the following groupings will be permitted upon resumption of play:
- Individuals playing golf on their own
- Two-balls comprising of individuals from different households
- At the discretion of the golf course, members of the same household playing in two, three or four-balls. Please bring ID to prove your place of residence).
In line with government guidelines, we are opening to our season ticket holders and pay and play visitors, starting with a phased return to playing golf.
The situation will be kept under constant review, as government advice changes.
These new restrictions will apply:
- Please arrive shortly before your tee time, no earlier than 10 mins beforehand. Please change your shoes in the car park.
- All bookings are two-balls. 3 or 4 balls will be at the discretion of the starter, valid ID will be required.
- Tee times only available by phone on 01202 451675.
- Payment is required before arrival
- Roll ups will not be accepted
- Please do not book more than one tee time per person, per day. Block or club bookings will not be accepted.
- Social distancing measures of 2m must be adhered to at all times.
- Only 2 people maximum in the golf shop at one time.
- Payment to be made by card only, using contactless methods where possible
- There is limited access to the changing rooms and toilet facilities
- When your round is over, all golfers must leave the course immediately. Gatherings of any kind are not permitted.
Our staff work hard to ensure our venue remains clean and safe by sanitising regularly throughout the day. We have sanitising stations at both main entrances, and in the golf shop.
Protecting our customers and staff is our top priority.
Our tips and guidance
Wash hands regularly. Bring hand sanitiser with you, whenever possible.
- No handshakes
- Do not touch the flagstick, cups will be raised just below the surface
- Keep to the social distancing measures
- Put some hand wipes/gel in your bag
- Pick up your own golf ball
- Rakes will be removed please smooth the sand using your club or foot
- Ball Washers and drinking fountain will be covered up
- Make sure you wash your hands thoroughly, and with soap, for at least 20 seconds after your round
- Anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19 should self-isolate in accordance with the latest government guidelines.
Download a Queen's Park Golf Course scorecard
Renowned for excellent value, the green fees at Queen’s Park Golf course vary on a daily basis, with prices starting from just £16 per round! Click above to find out the very latest prices, and to book a tee time.
We offer great value for money as a pay and play course, but you could save even more money with a season ticket.
We also have the following equipment for hire:
- Buggies - £25.00 per round
- Trolleys - £4.00 per round
- Lockers - £40.00 (12 months)
Society and Group Visits
Organising a group visit?
Contact us with your requirements and we can help you arrange that.
Save money with a Season Ticket or take advantage of one of our latest special offers!
To talk to us about your booking, please call the team on (01202) 451675