Cafe booking terms and conditions
Here are the booking terms and conditions for functions held at Woodpecker Café, owned and operated by BCP Council.
Booking terms and conditions
- The client shall give details of final numbers attending the function not less than 3 days before hand, but the acceptance of any increase over the previously advised numbers will be at Woodpecker Café's discretion.
- Park Cafés reserves the right to charge in full for any decrease from the given number.
- The Client shall provide information of any third-party supplier/ entertainer that are involved with the event – for example insurance details, risk assessment, delivery details, equipment requirements, electric requirements to enable Woodpecker Café to make a fully informed assessment of our obligations to provide the services.
Guests use of the Venue
The client and persons attending the function shall:
- Comply with all licensing, health and safety and other regulations relating toWoodpecker Café.
- Not consume any food or drink at the venue that has not been supplied by Woodpecker Café or its authorised caterers and suppliers.
- Not act in an improper or disorderly manner.
- Leave promptly at the appropriate time and comply with any reasonable requests by Woodpecker Café employees.
- Any person or item in breach of these conditions may be refused admission to or be removed from the venue.
Cancellation by client
- All deposits are non-refundable and are non-transferable within 3 months of the original booking date.
- Deposits outside of the 3 months are transferable to another date within the current year.
- Final payments in full to be received no later than 3 days prior to event.
- Deposit to be paid when booking the venue and date (room hire fee / booking fee)
- Once final payment is received, a deposit will be taken via a credit card swipe. No monies are deducted unless it is necessary to withhold all or some of the deposit.
- Final bar tabs and additional costs to be paid within 48hrs after the event.
- Please note that payments can be made over the phone and are payable by card Cheques will not be accepted as payment, unless received four weeks prior to event and funds have cleared.
- Invoices will not be generated for functions post event. Invoices can be generated prior to event and must be settled 4 weeks prior to event date.