Society and corporate days
Flexible packages, designed to make it a day to remember!
We are here to help you organise your society day.
Whether you are looking for a society package or would prefer to plan a special tailor-made day to suit your group, we have many different options guaranteed to give you and your society a great day to remember!
Ahead of time and throughout your day, our team are on hand to make sure that your society day runs smoothly and, more importantly, that everyone has a great day playing golf from £20.00
Society Package Options
Summer Golf Days 2018
|Coffee & Bacon Roll
||18 holes of golf
|18 holes of golf
| Coffee & Bacon Roll
||The full golfer's fry up
| 18 holes
|| 18 holes of golf
| main meal
||Sandwiches & Chips
18 holes from £20.00
All prices per person.
Valid from 1st April to 30th September 2019
There is a £7 supplement per person on a Saturday or Sunday.
Bring a group of 12 or more and receive a FREE Place
Here is our latest society menu. If you can't see what you're looking for, please talk to us to tailor your menu.
Why not upgrade?
Here are some ideas of how to add extra value to your day - if you can't see what you're looking for, please talk to us.
- Discounted buggy, trolley and club hire
- Queen's Park logo golf balls
- Logo Pitchmarks
- Logo Ball Markers
- Breakfast and hot drink on arrival
- A delicious post-round meal
- A refreshing drink overlooking the fairway
- Refreshments buggy
- ‘Nearest’ and ‘longest’ drive pins
- Prizes and presentation table
- Free use of practice facilities (including practice range, putting green and chipping area)
Bournemouth has a wide range of accommodation to suit all budgets. We have preferential rates with a number of hotels and are happy to arrange accommodation for your group on your behalf.
Take full advantage of the coastal location and stay right on the beach, in one of Bournemouth's stunning new beach lodges - just a 10-minute drive to Queen's Park.
Call our booking office on 01202 451675 or email us to find out more or to enquire about availability.
Your feedback is important to us!
To help us improve and develop our offer, please tell us about your experience at Queen's Park Golf Course.
All comments are welcome - what are we doing well? what could we improve upon?
Some things that you might like to tell us about could include:
- How easy was it to book?
- Did you receive a warm welcome?
- What did you think of the course?
- Did you enjoy a meal before or after your game?
- Will you recommend Queen's Park Golf Course to your friends?
- Will you be booking another game soon?
Thank you - we look forward to hearing from you!